Most Popular Modern Style Single Floor House Front Design Inspiration For 2020
Single floor house front design. One or two storey house? Which is better for investment? As the old saying goes; Location! In terms of manufacturing which is more difficult?, Before you start you can single floor house front design 3d with your favorite software. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of a single floor house front design.
Benefits of Single Story Home Front Design:
1. Single floor house design allows more variations in ceiling height.
2. Not noisy with footsteps or activities on the second floor.
3. Single floor house front design simply saves more space.
4. Friendly for parents and children. Good for health (joints) for parents who have to go up and downstairs. And safe for children to play.
Disadvantages of Single Story Home Front Design:
1. Less privacy. With a single floor front view house design, all the rooms are located on the same floor, meaning that everyone passes freely on the same floor.
2. The resale value may be lower. It is back to taste and market, not forgetting about location. The mortgage price of a building will jump sharply if it is in the city center, close to the highway and has easy access.
Benefits of Two Story Home Design:
1. The design is flexible, many design ideas can be applied in Two Story Home Design. For example, single floor house elevation models in a modern style with glass steps.
2. Privacy. The upstairs bedroom is more private, as well as access for everyone separated above and below.
3. Larger outdoor space. Because you use less land space for the home, you will have more for outdoor living space.
4. Have a broad view
Disadvantages of Two Story Home Design:
1. Security. Stairs have the potential danger for small children, parents, or anyone who has mobility problems.
2. Lack of ceiling height variation
3. Costs. Suppose you are planning elevation designs for double floor houses, obviously this will cost a lot. The same is true if you want front elevation designs for a ground floor house. Often you see in shops that have underground floor/ground floor elevation designs, of course, the cost of manufacture will be doubled.
After knowing the many advantages and disadvantages of one-story and two-story house designs, here we include the idea of a single floor house front design For the idea of a two-story home design, we might discuss it another time.
1. We present this one-story house with a modern style with open space access in the form of a garden that surrounds the house. Besides being healthy because of good air circulation, light sources from nature make the house look bright.
Half of the house is used to build a terrace and a lounge for family members. A terrace outside looks out onto lush green grass, placed in two sun loungers, an ideal place to admire nature.
2. This house has a simple but modern style. The entrance area to the house is designed with a simple roof to avoid the sun, rain.
3. The next house using tile roofs aims to avoid damp on the ceiling during summer.
4. This house is specially designed with built higher than the surrounding area and background. With many porches around the house, the house always has light from the direct sun. Also, the top of the house is the entrance to the stairs leading to the park.
5. Luxurious house, fully furnished. Surrounding the house with a wide grass that is equipped with an L-shaped swimming pool, of course very pleasant.
6. This house is designed with a small front garden surrounded by a moat. This unique decorated house stands out with the beauty of the garden. Inside the house is equipped with a dressing room and wardrobe which is located between the main bedroom and bathroom.
7. The latter is a house with a distinctive design with a high roof built more wide open just above the main bedroom, living room and multi-functional room that can be used for offices or studios, depending on the wishes of the owner.